Chromecast

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  support 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

salocinonurb
    Participant

Hello,

Would it be possible to add compatibilty with Chromecast ?

Thank you.

support
    Keymaster

Hi, we make tests, but not all streams are compatiable with supported Chromecast formats, we are looking for way how to render video screen on TV, this may be will be only way to play all stream formats on TV with Chromecast.

Here is list with supported formats and codecs

https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/media

support
    Keymaster

XMTV Player add support to chromecast, you can download latest version and XMTVCast to allow playr to cast your videos on TV

alchimista1953
    Participant

Ciao.Ho un problema con xmtv cast su bluesttarks.Dopo averlo lanciato mi da errore di trasmissione. Potete essermi di aiuto. Grazie

support
    Keymaster

Hi, Bluestack must be in same local network with your Chromecast device, but Bluestack run network in isolation mode and as I read there is no way to bridge network between your pc and bluestack to be in the same netowrk. You can download and Install Genymotion Emulator which use Oracle VM Virtualbox, there is a option to configure network mode (NAT or Bridge)

Regards

okkybelly
    Participant

ciao buongiorno aiutatemi anche istallando XMTV Cast non riesco a passare le immagini sul mio smart tv…..mi dice nessun dispositivo trovato…..mi potete aiutare?grazie

alchimista1953
    Participant

Ciao. Scusatemi se disturbo…ma come verifico che Bluestack utilizza la stessa rete del Pc. Scusatemi per la mia ignoranza. Potreste aiutarmi. Grazie

support
    Keymaster

Hi,
    you can not use Bluestacks with Chromecast. You can install Genymotion
    https://www.genymotion.com/pricing-and-licensing/ from this link, choose “Individual” and install FREE edition of emulator.

Regards

dariotto
    Participant

Hi,
    I wonder if it’s possible to play stream from XMTV Player on Android 6.0 to a Samsung SmartTV through DLNA.
    The only way I’m able to view stream on TV is screen mirroring but the quality is poor.
    With other media on the smartphone DLNA it’s working fine by using i.e. Bubble UPnP or PlayTo from Google Play.
    I don’t want to buy a ChromeCast dongle for my SmartTV.

Thank you

support
    Keymaster

Hi, we will try to integrate support of mentioned apps.
    Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IPTV | Smart TV | Mobile Theatre Software | Media Player for Android(tm)