Devices that have some issues with XMTV

About XMTV Player Forums Help and Support Devices that have some issues with XMTV

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lerox007 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

support
    Keymaster

Here is the place where you can share with all users, your result of using XMTV Player if app have some issue. We will do the best to fix any reported issue, but we need little more information like device brand, model, manifacture, android os version. ( CPU and GPU  are optional)

maxtop
    Participant

I would like to run XMTV but so far have been unsuccessful. I am using Amazon Fire TV which runs version 3.0 of the Android-based “Fire OS” which is mostly compatible with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.

I have rooted my device for more flexibility.

I tried installing XMTV from the Google Play store, but it did not appear in the list of apps; it just saved it to /sdcard/Download/. So I went to /sdcard/Download/ and installed it from there. The installation asked for various permissions and all seemed ok.

Now, when I launch XMTV, all I see is a page with “XMTV Player” at the top (white letters in a black bar & XMTV logo at left) and a white screen with “Term and Condition” and below that, “by using…..” and below that, “by using…..” and below that, “Google Analytics…..” and finally under that, Privacy Policy. The remainder of the screen is white.

I have been unable to go any further and access any options, menus, etc.

It would seem that something is not quite installed correctly.

I would really like to use this app and it is required for another app I want to run.

Any assistance would be most welcome. I am sure that many people would like to have this app on their Amazon Fire TV (once they realize what it is capable of).

If you could suggest a fix or two, I will let you know the results.

Cheers!

support
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for your report, we didnt test xmtv player on “Amazon Fire TV” device, we will order one and will fix issue asap
    Cheers

lerox007
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IPTV | Smart TV | Mobile Theatre Software | Media Player for Android(tm)