Internet settings and streaming

About XMTV Player Forums Help and Support Internet settings and streaming

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Gui25
    Participant

Hi everyone, first of all sorry for my bad english and for me being a newbie. I installed xmtv player on a Sony Android TV. It is connected to Internet via LAN so the speed is rather fast. What I noticed however is that when I open a channel of a m3u list the router starts blinking (as it should) but then suddenly stops after 4-5 seconds. I see the video that has been buffered and then after like 30-60 secs it stops and only then i see the router downloading data again.
    My concern is that I feel that if my router was constantly downloading the streaming there wouldn’t be this kind of problem. Are there some settings that might solve this, or is it just an isse due to the m3u list I am using?
    Thanks in advance.

support
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry for delayed response. Its seem to be some issue from video url that you
    are trying to play. When you open live stream app will try to reconnect if same terminate connection to you.

You can send me on email one of this video links and I’ll try to investigate the issue.

Kind Regards

Gui25
    Participant

Don’t worry, I am happy that i got an answer anyway. On what email address? This one?rachevlabs@gmail.com

support
    Keymaster
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IPTV | Smart TV | Mobile Theatre Software | Media Player for Android(tm)